Misschien kennen jullie haar al wel; @andibinbiken op Instagram! We hebben al een aantal foto's van haar gepost op onze socials die erg goed liepen en waar veel leuke en goede reacties op kwamen. Daarom leek het ons leuk om haar eens te interviewen, zodat we haar wat beter leren kennen en ook wat achterliggende informatie over haar te weten komen. Leuk toch?
Dit zullen wij de komende tijd vaker gaan doen, om mensen die wij kennen via Instagram te interviewen, zodat we niet alleen maar de foto's voorbij zien komen, maar dat we ook meer over deze personen te weten komen!
Dit interview zal in het engels zijn. Zie hieronder onze vragen en de antwoorden van @andibinbiken!
1. What's your name and where are you from?
My name is Andrea Binder and I am from Germany / Augsburg
2. How long have you been mountainbiking?
I've been mountainbiken for 3 1/2 years
3. Approximately how often do you cycle per week or per month? Per week between 4-6 days so for the month between 15-20 days
4. What was your first mountainbike?
I actually started on a hardtail like many people. It was the ghost miss 5700 from 2008. My first enduro Bike was a green Felt Compulsion 10 2016. (see below)
5. Which mountainbike do you ride now? (Please share a picture if you have)
I have my Enduro: the Specialized Enduro 27.5 from 2018 (below the first photo). And my Downhill bike: The Mondraker Summum carbon pro team 2019 (below the second photo)
6. What is your top 3 of favourite mtb routes/tracks? And which one is really your favorite?
The first would be the "fichtenschreck" in Oberammergau Bikepark, Germany. The second would be all the tracks in Finale Ligure, Italy. There are so many that are great, so it is very hard to name one specifically. And my favorite track was in Bend, Oregon, in the USA named "the Whoops Trail". If you ever get a chance to ride that one, do it!
7. What is your favourite mountainbike destination abroad?
If I had to go by plane it would be again Bend, Oregon, the "Whoops Trail". By car it is Finale Ligure in Italy for sure.
8. What is your favourite shop/online store to buy your mountainbike, clothing and accessories?
I guess I buy where it is the cheapest! But if I had to choose it would be: Maciag-offroad
Because they also have a lot of stuff, that fits me as a tiny woman.
9. What does your equipment look like? What do you always take with you when you go biking?
It depends if I go Downhill biking in Bikeparks, it is only a tiny tool that I can change my set up if I need to. And if I do tours with my enduro. I have my Deuter backpack with different tools, a spare tube, my small bike pump and some snacks.
10.What channels can people find you on? (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
At the moment just on Instagram: @Andibinbiken. But I plan on doing some videos for youtube and maybe update my Facebook soon.